what it's time for is up to you--


Friday, February 17

WHEN A GROUP IS BETTER THAN GOING IT ALONE







A number of years ago, I moved to the mountains in southwest Virginia and stayed for a couple of years.  My husband at the time and I knew no one when we arrived.  I had been taking Hatha Yoga classes and knew I would miss the practice.  I put together a group yoga class, found some free space and some people came the first night and most of them came back the following week.

Sometimes when there is something we're missing, we have to put it together ourselves.  Doing it in a group is better than trying to keep something going alone.  At the time, it seemed a very simple thing to do.  Now, life seems more complicated.  I see all the barriers and reasons why something can't happen.

More doing and less analyzing seems in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment