what it's time for is up to you--


Wednesday, January 7

I have had to add ten minutes to my morning get-ready-and-out-the-door routine and have had to actually create a ready-for-bed routine since receiving a vast array of Tony & Tina cosmetics for Christmas.
The goodies I received include a new fragrance containing 7 healing quartz crystals called the Tony&Tina Vibrational Remedy Fragrance (infused with three types of positive healing energy).

Just reading all the literature that came with the products took a long time. I haven't yet remembered to "visualize my ideal self" as I use Tony & Tina Herbal Moisturizing Mask w/Comfrey.
(Transform yourself by believing that you can.) But, my skin certainly looks and feels better and it's cool having all those new containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment