what it's time for is up to you--


Wednesday, April 21

The couple that managed my mail box closed their facility and I am now officially mail-less which may or may not be better than being male-less. Since the private mail box does not forward mail, I am stuck with the task of notifying folks who send me mail. Who has the time?

Speaking of free stuff, the web site Free Cycle could be your answer to getting rid of your stuff. Inspired by the Clean Sweep TV show, people I know are having garage sales and giving stuff to friends and charity at an encouraging pace. Don't we all have too much stuff anyway? And, clearing out allows space for new or different. So, check out Organized Home and you can probably procrastinate away your urge to clean by reading about it on the web.

Free Cycle is mentioned on Smart Mobs which describes itself as the next social revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment