what it's time for is up to you--


Thursday, November 20

blah, blah, blah, my head is filled with blahs.
presidential candidates, my undone to-do list, the protests in Miami, more bombings in the Middle East, my hair needs to be cut, did I put the jeans in the dryer, have I accomplished anything at all at work, why can't I find time to go see a friend of mine who lives close by, the federal budget deficit continues to soar, another friend is having surgery tomorrow, my checking account may be overdrawn, I have not shopped for Christmas, the barrista at the local coffee shop is gone and the new guy is clueless as to how to make a decent latte, Michael Jackson is too weird and it must be his parent's fault.
I think I need a day off where I don't have to be anywhere at a certain time.

In the meantime, why the heck not?
Carol for President

No comments:

Post a Comment