what it's time for is up to you--


Saturday, October 18

My obsession with Segway continues. I just haven't found a way to spend $5,000 for it. A guy in Seattle has logged his 1,000th mile on his and manages to negotiate hills just fine. He's my inspiration! I understand that Segway has come out with a "p" model that costs only $3,995. Call me when they're $500.

All the reservation personnel at Jet Blue work from home? They are booking my trip in their bunny slippers?

When the Zambian government refused our genetically modified corn, we Americans again proclaimed the superiority of science over common sense. Just because science can alter nature, does it mean we should? The future of science may be that some of the revolutionary inventions may lie fallow, meaning that humans can reject new ideas without the danger of becoming luddites.

No comments:

Post a Comment